The seven objectives of Organizational Development are to:
- Increase the level of interpersonal trust among employees
- Increase employees’ level of satisfaction and commitment
- Confront problems instead of ignoring them
- Manage conflict more effectively
- Increase cooperation and collaboration among employees
- Increase organizational problem-solving
- Put in place processes that will help improve the ongoing operation of an organization on a continuous basis
This may include:
There is no charge for initial consultation and assessment.
Discounted rate available for non-profit organizations.